So ahhh.... Kanye has had another moment of brilliance, it is really amazing Kanye is the simply the coolest kid out there. 

Kanye is God's Vessel.  
Kanye unveiled that, like George W Bush before him, he believes he has a direct line to a divine power. And that he's merely as a conduit.

"God chose me. He made a path for me. I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live." 


We've seen you play Kanye. You were good. When you weren't telling a fan to "eat shit and die" (turn the other cheek, etc etc). But seriously - take it from us - don't beat yourself up about it.

He also told the TV Show why his ego is so out of control.  

"I do have an ego and rightfully so. I think people should have an ego. Think about it - I don't offend people, I don't put anyone down. Do I name names or bring people down? That's not my thing. But I give myself big-ups. I feel good about the music I make."


Source: The Vine  

I understand we cant all bow down to the Lord,  or Buddha but Kanye is one deity I can worship .....


VB

1 comments:

Hey there, it's Min. Great blog guys, doubt you would find my gardening blog as thrilling.... I saw on itunes a cd called Supermario Compact Disco by Ambassadors of Funk. Check it out, I find it highly amusing. Nerdy and dancy whoo

March 5, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds